Adam Lis is an associate of the firm. He practices intellectual property and information technology law.
Adam’s area of practice focuses on intellectual property litigation, proceedings under the Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations and the preparation and prosecution of patent and trade-mark applications.
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Member of the Toronto Intellectual Property Group
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario in 2011
- J.D., University of Western Ontario, 2010
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Queen’s University, 2007
Seminars and Publications
- “Canada Opens Up to Registration of Nontraditional Trademarks”, American Bar Association’s Landslide magazine, November/December 2012
- Regular contributor to E-TIPS newsletter (since 2010)