Nicholas Wong is a partner of the firm. He practices intellectual property law with an emphasis on biotechnology and health sciences.
Nick’s areas of practice include intellectual property litigation, proceedings under the Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations, and the preparation and prosecution of patents and industrial designs. He also advises clients in commercial transactions relating to intellectual property and information technology, including drafting and negotiating asset purchase agreements, technology venture financing, and other matters relating to corporate governance.
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Toronto Biotechnology Initiative
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group
- Toronto Computer Lawyers Group
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario in 2003
- LL.B., Queen’s University
- Honours B.Sc., Pharmacology, University of Toronto