No longer is information security an afterthought: in the 21st century era of cyber-threats, big- data breaches and information terrorism, information security management has emerged as a critical component of modern business. Corporations and their directors, officers and employees are being held accountable for a business’ security practices and the ability of these practices to anticipate and prevent both existing and any future threats.
DWW enables clients to respond to the new information security world by advising on:
- regulatory obligations (including banking) and corporate responsibilities
- the proper use of new security standards and frameworks including PCI DSS, the ISO 27000 family of standards, e.g. ISO 27001:2013, 27002:2013 and 27018:2014, and COBIT
- audits including ISAE 3402, SSAE 16 and CSAE 3416 audits
- information technology management and IT Governance
- integrating security issues into commercial agreements including technology contracts
- addressing security breaches