Jennifer Jannuska is a partner of the firm. She practises in the area of intellectual property law, with an emphasis on patent drafting and prosecution.
Jennifer’s practice focuses on patent and industrial design prosecution and enforcement. Jennifer has experience prosecuting difficult and non-traditional patent and industrial design cases, including patents for business method and software inventions and industrial designs for computer icons. She assists clients with developing offensive and defensive patent strategies. She also advises clients on a variety of technology development and transactional matters.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), Member
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Member
- Ontario Bar Association (OBA), Member
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI), Member
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Member
- Canadian IT Law Association (IT.CAN), Member
- Toronto Computer Lawyers’ Group (TCLG), Member
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group (TIPG), Member
- Toronto Patent and Trademark Group (TPTG), Member