Gordon Jepson is a partner of the firm. He practices regulatory and intellectual property law, with a focus on food, nutraceutical (natural health product/dietary supplement), drug and other regulatory issues, as well as related litigation.
Gord’s practice includes advising on regulatory and advertising clearance for drugs, medical devices, foods, cosmetics, dietary supplements and natural health products. He also advises on the legal requirements for advertising and contests concerning all types of products in Canada. He practices patent, trade-mark and industrial design drafting and prosecution. He appears before the Federal Court of Canada in matters arising from these areas of law.
- Fellow of the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Chairman of the Board of Editors of the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society’s RAPS Focus magazine
- Food and Drug Law Institute
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario in 1996
- Registered Canadian trade-mark agent
- LL.B., University of Windsor, 1994
- Royal Military College of Canada, 1986
- Masters, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, 1991
Publications and Presentations
Gord has written and spoken on many regulatory, intellectual property and technology issues, especially product labelling.
- Accessing Canadian Provincial Formularies
- Drug, Food and Device Regulation in Canada: The Year in Review
- The Globalization of the Regulatory Affairs Profession
- New Canadian Food Labeling Regulations
- Regulation of Natural Health Products in Canada