Lauren Lodenquai is an associate of the firm. Her practice encompasses the acquisition, management and enforcement of intellectual property rights with an emphasis on trade-mark and patent law.
Lauren’s practice focuses on the protection of trade-marks and patents as well as intellectual property litigation. She is primarily involved with clearance, filing, prosecution, opposition, enforcement and licensing of intellectual property rights.
Her experience includes opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trade-marks Opposition Board, as well proceedings before the Ontario and Federal Courts. She also manages intellectual property portfolios in Canada and internationally, and advises on copyright matters, domain name disputes and regulatory law matters, including advertising, marketing, packaging and labelling. Lauren advises clients in a wide variety of industries including food and beverage, consumer goods, automotive, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and oil and gas.
Lauren is also a Registered Canadian Trade-mark Agent.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), Member
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Member of Intellectual Property Law Section
- Ontario Bar Association (OBA), Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Member
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Member of Anti-Counterfeiting Committee
- Toronto Computer Lawyers’ Group (TCLG), Member
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group (TIPG), Member
Associate Lauren Lodenquai will speak on the topic of Modernization of Canada’s Trademark Regime: Recent Amendments to the Trademarks Act at the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario 2015 Annual Conference to be held on May 28, 2015 in Niagara Falls