Tips and Tricks
Our dedicated DWW’ers have developed a few tips and tricks for better fly time.
1. Place fingers three quarters of the way back on the underside of the plane for top flight manoeuvering.
2. Bend the wings up a bit at the edges for a longer glide.
3. Connect the top side of the wings with tape to add stability.
4. Place a paper clip on the nose of the plane to add weight.
5. Secure a staple on the underside of the nose, as far aft as possible, to secure the nose fold and help with aerodynamics and balance.
Deeth Williams Wall LLP ("DWW") encourages the safe use of all projectile devices. Please use caution and appropriate safety equipment at all times when operating planes. Planes are not designed for use with young children and should not be eaten or otherwise ingested, machine washed or placed in direct sunlight.
DWW is not responsible for injuries to property or person when taking flight. Use at own risk.
Planes are not recommended as personal conveyance devices nor are they designed to be used as personal safety devices. Do not use planes in the event of zombie apocalypse, polar vortex, explosive volcanic eruption, alien invasion, end of times, Armageddon, Snowmageddon or any other -mageddon.
Planes are provided on an as-is basis. DWW does not represent or warrant that planes will actually Take Flight.
This is the end of the Disclaimer. If you are still reading this, you are clearly a lawyer. Want to come work for us? Click here for current Job Opportunities.