Richard Austin and Jennifer Davidson will speak on Cyber Challenges Presented by Remote Employees at the Legal Issues in Privacy & Cyber Security Infonex Conference on November 18, 2020.
Criminals are using the current COVID-19 crisis to ramp up their game and take advantage of vulnerabilities. Regardless of industry, every organization is at a higher risk of cyberattack.
- “Remote by default’ organizations
- Why people working at home is a time of opportunity for threat actors
- Why organizations are more vulnerable than ever before
- Threats posed by employees using their private systems including icloud, personal email, personal internet, wifi routers and Zoom
- The need to broaden your defence
- Identity based attacks
- Is openness to use of personal devices and services other than the organization’s responsible?
- Increases in the threat landscape
For more information: https://infonex.com/1371/register/