Victor Butsky is a founding member of the firm. He practises intellectual property law with an emphasis on litigation and licensing.
Victor’s areas of practice include patent drafting and prosecution, franchising, trade-mark, trade secret, patent and copyright licensing and litigation, prosecuting trade-mark, copyright and industrial design applications and trade-mark opposition proceedings. Victor has extensive work experience relating to various businesses, technical fields and developing technologies. He represents Canadian and foreign clients in the courts of the Province of Ontario, in the Federal Court of Canada, and before the Trademark Opposition Board and the Patent Appeal Board.
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), Member
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Member
- Ontario Bar Association (OBA), Member
- European Patent Agent (EPO), Member
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Member
- Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO), Member
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group (TIPG), Member
- Toronto Lawyers Association (TLA), Member
- Toronto Patent and Trademark Group (TPTG), Member