Deeth Williams Wall LLP is recognized for its strong trademark and copyright litigation practice. From obtaining preliminary injunctions to litigation and settlement negotiations, our experienced litigators employ the most effective means to achieve clients’ individual business objectives.
Our experienced litigators regularly represent clients before all levels of the Federal Court of Canada and the Ontario courts as well as before specialized tribunals such as the Trademarks Opposition Board. Several of our litigators have gained an exceptional reputation among their clients and peers in Canada and abroad.
In addition to enforcing the more traditional rights resulting from trademarks and copyrights, our litigators regularly assist clients in civil and commercial matters, dealing with issues related to technologies, confidentiality, trade secrets and unfair competition.
Our litigators have experience and success in all areas of trademark and copyright litigation, including:
- trademark and trade-dress litigation
- trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings
- copyright litigation
- false and misleading advertising litigation
- anti-counterfeiting and IP crime litigation
- domain name disputes and litigation
- contract, license and ownership disputes
- alternative dispute resolution