Gervas Wall is a founding member of the firm. He practises intellectual property law, including patent, trade secret, and trademark related litigation.
Gervas’s practice extends from the prosecution of patent and trademark applications through to litigation of intellectual property rights. He appears in the courts of the Province of Ontario as well as the Federal Court of Canada, and before the Trade-mark Opposition Board and the Patent Appeal Board.
Gervas has more than thirty years experience in litigation in the intellectual property field, including trials and injunction applications. He also advises clients in complex licensing issues, and he has acted as special intellectual property counsel in major corporate transactions.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Intellectual Property Law
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Repeatedly Recommended for Intellectual Property
- IAM Patent 1000: The World's Leading Patent Professionals, Patent Transactions in Canada
- Who's Who Legal, National Leader in Trademarks
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), Member
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Member of Intellectual Property Section
- Ontario Bar Association (OBA), Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Member
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Fellow
- Toronto Lawyers Association (TLA), Member