Gordon Jepson is a partner of the firm, and served for many years as managing partner. He practises regulatory and intellectual property law, with a focus on drug, food, nutraceutical (natural health product/dietary supplement), and other regulatory issues, as well as related litigation.
Gord’s practice includes advising on regulatory and advertising clearance for drugs, medical devices, foods, cosmetics, dietary supplements and natural health products. He also advises on the legal requirements for advertising and contests concerning all types of products in Canada. He practices patent, trade-mark and industrial design drafting and prosecution. He appears before the Federal Court of Canada in matters arising from these areas of law.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), Member
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Member
- Ontario Bar Association (OBA), Member
- Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA), Member
- Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI), Member, former member editorial board, Food and Drug Law Journal
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Fellow
- Medical Devices Canada (MEDEC), Member
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS), Member, Past Chairman of the Board of Editors for RAPS Focus Magazine
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group (TIPG), Member
- Toronto Patent and Trademark Group (TPTG), Member